Audio Out of Sync on Reels
What to do if your Instagram feed is out of sync and how to fix it? here I am going to explain and help you to fix this problem, you need to apply solutions in the following steps.
- First Possible Answer: Reels Reduce the speed of the Audio.
- Second Answer: Record Video through your mobile cam, and then add the music from Instagram.
- Solution for Un-sync IGTV videos.
- Strategic Restarting of Instagram.
Have you crafted the ideal highlight reel for Instagram?
Used today’s most popular music, created an interesting background, and enhanced the lighting, only to discover that the video and audio are out of sync with each other.
You have done everything, such as re-uploading the video, re-installing the app, testing your internet connection, or utilizing third-party programs that are compatible with Instagram, but nothing appears to work.
When you play the video on your phone, it seems to be working OK; but, when you submit it to Instagram, the audio becomes out of sync with the video. This makes the situation much more infuriating.
If all of the above issues are ticking the box of your problem, then you have arrived at the correct location.
Unfortunately, a large number of Insta creators have noticed that once they publish their Reel to the platform, the audio is out of sync with the video.
But there is no need to be concerned
In this post, I will demonstrate a few tips and strategies that you may use to address the issue of the audio being out of sync.
How to Fix Instagram UnSync Reels
Forums are full of questions as, to why their Instagram Reels are out of sync.
Many users have complained that the sound and video do not synchronize properly once they have uploaded their short-form movies to the platform.
Users that attempt to create a video with lip sync have a very difficult time due to an issue known as out-of-sync, which occurs when the sound and video do not properly align with one another.
The following are some alternative solutions that you could try.
1. The first step is to reduce the speed of the audio.
One approach to the problem of making a Reel with audio and video that exactly match each other is to slow down the audio.
When we are filming a Reel, we may have the impression that the music and words go along well; yet, when we watch the video, the audio may not be accurate in many instances.
One of the strategies that will help you create a video that is properly synchronized is to slow down the audio while you are working on it.
At first, this could seem strange, but after some practice, it will start to feel more natural.
This is the procedure for doing that:
- Launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap “Reels,” then tap the stopwatch in the bottom-left corner of the screen, and finally tap the “5x” button.
- After you have finished recording the video, you need to slow it down to the normal pace.
- In addition, there is a possibility that this method will also work for other apps such as Likee and Triller.
2. The second possible approach is to record the video using the app associated with your camera and then add the soundtrack from Instagram.
A second workaround involves playing the audio track on your computer while simultaneously capturing it all using the camera app on your phone.
After you have finished doing that, you can add the soundtrack to the video and then share the Reel.
The following is a step-by-step guide:
- Discover a song that you like and then add it to your audio library on Instagram.
- Instagram reel save audio button
- Start playing the music on your computer, and then start filming with the camera app on your phone.
Play the sound from the web version of Instagram if you are unable to locate it on popular audio streaming websites or applications like YouTube or Spotify.
- Launch the Instagram app, hit the “+ sign” button, and then choose the “Reel” option.
- Creating reels is a feature on Instagram.
- You may locate the audio you have saved by tapping on the ‘Saved’ tab after you have accessed the audio icon on the left side of the screen.
Instagram audio save option
Select the video you have already recorded by tapping on the + sign located in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
You can make changes to the timeline below, add words or captions, and then press the “Add” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
First, select ‘Preview.’ Then, select ‘Next.’ Finally, select ‘Share.’
3. A Fix for Videos on IGTV That Are Out of Sync
Not only IG Reels but also other videos have received complaints from consumers about being out of sync.
Videos uploaded to IGTV are affected by the same issue as well.
Users have noted that whenever they submit a video to Instagram IGTV, the audio and the video that they had previously captured become out of sync with one another.
One possible approach is to submit the IGTV video from the desktop version of Instagram.
It would appear that the social media platform is plagued by glitches whenever the video posting process is carried out using the mobile app.
4. Strategic Restart & Mobile App
This may sound something unusual, but if you follow the below simple steps, it can remove the glitches.
Make sure you are connected with Wifi, and you are not on Mobile data.
- Go to your mobile settings.
- Tap on App.
- Then Tap on Storage > and then clear the cache.
The next step, restart your phone and create your Instagram reels as normal.
If the Audio sync issue is still unresolved, then go to the play store or app store, and read through the latest review comments.
Pro Tip: while you are on the app or play store, update the Instagram app to the latest version.
If you have tried the above solutions and there is not a solution yet, then the problem is on the platform, and there is nothing to worry about.
Reels and shorter forms of video material are among the most popular sorts of content, as TikTok has changed the course of the stream.
Users are strongly encouraged to create Reels because this activity has been shown to boost engagement and, as a result, improve users’ chances of finding success using the site.
However, it is disheartening when the videos on which you have labored so diligently do not appear to be synchronized properly.
Users are encouraged to test out the two most effective alternatives to the official solution, which are the workarounds that we have outlined in this article.