Can You See What Servers Someone is in on Discord
If you’ve been playing games then you’re probably already familiar with one of the best alternatives for chatting.
Yes, we’re referring to Discord, a fantastic tool for connecting gamers throughout the world via voice and text chat.
For the past 7 years, Discord has been improving with each new version. Gamers are particularly fond of the system.
Considering that Discord can be accessed on a mobile device, a PC, and even a gaming console.
While playing a game, you’d be able to communicate with other players using Discord. But you are a bit curious and want to find out more about the particular person.
How can I find out which Discord servers someone is a member of?
There is no way to find out which Discord servers someone is a member of unless you are an administrator of the server or you can try some 3rd party method.
Servers that you and a co-worker share will be visible to you.
There is no way to see other servers unless you are a member of the same server or an administrator of the server.
3Rd Party Method: Discord User Server Lookup
Possible ways to Know the Discord Server
You’ll have a tough time figuring out how many servers someone has joined and what kind of information they’ve added to each of those servers.
Except for the case where you and your friend share a server, you won’t be able to see who else is using what server.
Discord, as a platform, is both public and private, depending on the community you belong to.
If you’re an admin on the server, it will be visible to everyone, but if you’re just a regular user, it will be kept private.
One of the best ways to find mutual connections on Discord is to search through all of the accessible servers.
A person’s total server count and details can then be retrieved by using this method.
This should be a near-impossible task, given the sheer amount of Discord servers available.
There are many ways to see what Discord servers others are a part of, but one method is to build your own server and invite the individual to join you.
To access the server data of a player once they join your server, you will need to know their username.
When was the last time a user was online on Discord?
The last time a user was active on Discord cannot be determined. Discord’s invisibility policy has long been a source of heated debate.
The question, “Is there a way to determine when someone was last active on Discord?” cannot be answered by a server administrator on Discord.
No one can tell when a user was last active when they are offline.
As long as a person has set their status to invisible, you won’t even know whether they’re online.
To find out whether or not someone is online, you need to know whether or not the status of an account has been set to online or invisible.
How do I track down the person who owns a Discord server?
Discord server owners can be found by going through the list of members. A crown icon will appear next to the username of the Discord server owner.
However, in order to access it, you’ll require a unique set of rights.
First, you must be a member of the Discord server in order to locate the server’s owner.
There’s no way you can’t find the Discord server owner unless you’ve joined the server yourself.
The Discord server owner has the ability to hide the crown in the chats.
In most situations, the crown can be found in the member’s list so that you can simply locate the Discord server owner.
In Discord, How to See Mutual Server?
Discord is a great place to keep track of the gaming servers you and your buddies use together.
Look at the member’s profile and click on the Mutual Servers tab.
Your shared server list will be displayed to you.
As far as I can tell, there is no way to create a group of servers that you have all been using together in Discord.
Mutual servers can only be found by searching for the profile of a member you wish to locate them with and digging through their profile to find them.
If you’re checking numerous profiles, go through the process again for each one.
You can also look for the person in the servers and see if you share a server with them, or you can do both.
How to Check Mutual Server in Discord on a PC
- Open Discord and let it see if there are any new messages to download.
- Right-click the Home symbol in the top left of your screen and select “Home”( with Discord logo).
- You will now see a list of all of your Discord friends, including those you’ve added.
- Make your choice from the list of friends.
- If you and your friend are both on the same server, you’ll be able to view it immediately away.
- Simply click on the person’s name at the top of the page to discover what mutual servers they have with you.
- Now, a little window will appear. Tabs for User Info and Mutual Servers will be present in this section.
- In Discord on PC, look for mutual servers.
- A new window will appear.
As a result of this, it will now display the servers that are shared by both parties.
- Check for mutual Discord servers on a PC.
Aside from that, there is no way to view other people’s Discord servers.
How to Check Mutual Servers in Discord on iOS & Android
- Make sure that the version of the Discord software installed on your device is the most recent available.
- Now, launch Discord and select the Home icon from the menu that appears.
- A picture of a speech bubble will appear next to the Home button on your device.
- Now, your friend’s list from Discord will be displayed.
- Simply choose the person about whom you want to obtain information regarding the servers they play on.
- When you have the chat screen open, all you need to do is tap on the user’s name at the very top.
- This will bring up the panel on the right-hand side.
- To contact the person, tap on their name.
- You will be presented with a variety of information related to the individual.
- Swipe your finger up the screen, and you will find an option for Mutual Servers, Tap It.
- It will now display the total number of shared servers as well as a list of shared servers between you and the other person.
Which Discord Servers Did You Leave?
On Discord, you don’t get any notification that you have left a server when you log out or exit a voice channel.
If you think you accidentally left a server, you will not be able to find out which servers you left behind.
If you’re wondering how to find out which Discord servers you’ve left, you’ll have to look elsewhere.
Whatever the cause for your leaving is, there is no way to recover the data you’ve left behind on any server you’ve left behind, whether intentionally, accidentally, or as a result of being expelled.