Can You See When an Instagram Account was Created
Instagram was launched in 2010 and in 2012 acquisition by Facebook, the social media platform Instagram has advanced significantly, while some users have been using it since the beginning.
It’s possible that you’ve been using it for so long that you can’t recall when you made your account.
In this post, I will share with you how to check how long you’ve had Instagram.
Can You Find out When an Instagram account was Created on Mobile?
Instagram is primarily used on smartphones since it is more practical.
Additionally, it has more features than the platform’s desktop version.
The creation date is no longer displayed in the app, though.
To get to know your joining date, you will have to use desktop mode, as the app version doesn’t display the joining date anymore.
How to See How Long You’ve Had Instagram
To see when was Instagram created open a browser in desktop mode on a mobile phone or use your pc browser and log in to Instagram then go to privacy settings and request data download in HTML format, you will receive an email stating how long you had an Instagram account.
The step-by-step method:
The above Steps are in the Text Below:
- Use any browser(desktop mode on mobile) to access Instagram’s website and log in to your account.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu when you click on your profile photo.
- Select Privacy & Security from the pop-up box that appears after clicking on the gear icon.
- Click on Request Download in the Data Download section after scrolling down.
- Ensure that the proper email address is entered in the text field, and then choose the file format in which you want your information to be delivered (We will be using HTML).
then press Next.
Instagram says you will get the data in 14 days, but usually, it arrives within 24-48 hours.
Also, learn to fix black messages on Instagram.