Facebook Login Approvals not Working
When you try to log in to Facebook using a device that you don’t often use, you may encounter the “Login Approval Needed” error message.
You will need to have a code sent to your email/mobile No. in order to resolve the “Login Approval Needed” issue on Facebook.
After that, you will need to input the code on Facebook and then click the “Continue” button for your account to be used.
If you are still getting the message “We spotted a login from a browser, device, or location you don’t regularly use.”
After that, it would say something along the lines of “We need to authenticate it was you before you can get back on Facebook.”
in Some cases, you will be offered to identify photos of friends.
If nothing worked for you can remove the FB app and reinstall it.
Also avoid using VPN, as it will immediately block your account.
How To Get Facebook Login Approval
Login to your Facebook account as usual, and when prompted for approval methods click “Continue”
The error message indicates that in order to regain access to Facebook, you will first need to verify that you are the owner of the account.
This involves deciding how the account will be verified as belonging to you and then completing a few procedures to show that this is the case.
- Tap the “Continue” button.
- Select “Get a code delivered to your email”
- After you have completed the previous step and pressed the “Continue” button, you will be taken to the “Get a Code Sent to Your Email” page.
- You will now be prompted to enter an email address before you can receive the eight-digit code.
- The email address that is associated with your Facebook account will be chosen automatically when you log in.
- Within the next 5 minutes, the 8-digit code will normally be emailed to your email address.
- Make sure to check your spam and your social media folders.
- Return to Facebook once you have copied the 8-digit code into your clipboard.
- Copy the 8-digit code, then paste it into the field provided, and then click the “Continue” button to move on to the next stage.
- Click the “Continue” button.
You will arrive at the page that states “You’re all set” when you have completed the steps of entering the eight-digit code and tapping the “Continue” button.
The following text can be found on the page: “Thank you for making the effort to keep your account secure.”
After that, “We will continue to secure your account and let you know if we see anything unusual,” was the following message that was displayed.
To move on to the next stage, you’ll need to tap the “Continue” button.
After you have completed the previous step and pressed the “Continue” button, you will be immediately logged in to your Facebook account.
Congratulations, you have successfully resolved the “Login Approval Needed” problem that was occurring on Facebook!
However, a number of users have claimed that despite entering the eight-digit code, they are still encountering the issue.
Even when you have entered the 8-digit number, are you still getting the “Login Approval Needed” error?
If that’s the case, you’ll need to uninstall Facebook and then download it again.
Disable any VPN connection which you are using.
Many Facebook users have reported experiencing the error “Login Approval Needed” at some point in their time on the platform.
You should be able to correct the issue by following the directions that are described above.
Also learn: how to unrestrict someone on messenger