How To Copy and Paste From Kindle Cloud Reader
When you are reading a book on your Kindle, there is a good chance that you will come across a passage that you will want to save for later reference or discuss with other people.
You Might be wondering on Kindle, instead of retyping a particular text, can you copy and paste from a kindle? A. Yes, but you will have to do a little workaround.
In this post, I will share with you the methods of how to copy and paste from a kindle cloud reader.
Method 1: Copy and Paste From Kindle Cloud Reader
How To Copy and Paste From Kindle Cloud Reader:
Step by Step Method:
Copying text from Kindle Cloud Reader is possible through an open-source project hosted on GitHub.
- You can sign in to your Kindle Cloud Reader by going to read.amazon.com.
- Make a new bookmark in the web browser you’re using Star Icon next to the URL on chrome.
- Tap the More button, and It will open up a window, give it a name, and in URL space, put the following URL.
- Click Save.
- You can open a Kindle book to read it by clicking on its cover. While you are reading, if you come across some material that you would like to copy, all you have to do is click the bookmark that was added above.
After that, a new page titled “Untitled — about:blank”. You should now be able to copy the text without any problems.
Method 2: Copy Text From Kindle Book on PC Browser
When using Kindle for PC, it is simple to copy text from within a Kindle book.
Follow the below steps:
- Sign into your Amazon Kindle account and then download Kindle for PC and run on your computer.
- Within the library, double-clicking on a book cover will cause the book to be downloaded onto the computer. After it has been successfully downloaded, the book will immediately open in the Kindle app for computers like yours.
- Choose the text that you want to copy by clicking and dragging the cursor until the text you want to copy is highlighted, and then releasing the click on the mouse button. After that, from the option that just appeared, select “Copy.” You can also use the standard shortcut on the keyboard, which is:
- Paste the copied text from the Kindle somewhere else such as notepad. Remove the citation.
Please be advised that there is a copy limit of 10% for the majority of Kindle books while using Kindle for PC.
If you have reached the 10% limit “your copy limit for this book has been exceeded” You will have to install and use an extension on a browser such as Epubor Ultimate here.
With this tool, you can copy and paste the whole kindle book.
Method 3: How To download a Copy from Kindle Cloud Reader
You may access the Kindle Cloud Reader on any device, and as long as you have a reliable Internet connection.
- Sign in to your Amazon account, using it on your computer, mobile device, desktop computer, laptop, or iPad,
- Navigate to the Download button option just below the cover of each title.
- After that, navigate to your Bookshelf, and click on the Actions button.
- The words “Download and Pin Book” will appear in a drop-down menu.
Download it, & it will be available for you to read for a period of two weeks. After that, it will automatically be deleted, but if you wish to keep it, you can download it once more before it disappears forever.