How to Download Facebook Stories
In this post you will learn:
- How to download Facebook stories with chrome Extention.
- Use Free Facebook story downloader on the browser.
- Download Facebook stories on your Mobile Phone.
Downloading Facebook stories is not a straightforward process, but sometimes you really want to save the particular story, because they are deleted after 24 hours.
In this post, I will share with you how to download Facebook stories, there are a number of simple options that will assist you in downloading and saving the Facebook stories.
How to Download Facebook Stories
You are now able to download Facebook stories in an uncomplicated manner and watch them whenever you want in the future, even while you are not connected to the internet.
I will explain different methods to download Facebook stories.
Download Facebook Stories with Chrome Extensions
Because there is no direct button option for you to download and save a Facebook story and you need the assistance of other resources in order to achieve this such as chrome extensions.
With this chrome extension, you can download Facebook stories with audio.
- Install story saver extension, you can google it on the chrome webstore Extention.
- To download the video, make use of the extension by clicking on the symbol for the extension (top right corner).
- Select “Save” from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the file that you saved, open it, and run the video using whichever media player you like.
Chrome Facebook Story Downloader
- Open the Facebook story, then right-click to copy the URL of the story link, and then paste it into Fbdownloader.net.
- Getvid – Start your web browser and navigate to the official GetVid page. Click the download button after you have copied the URL of the Facebook story from the URL bar and pasted it into the box.
- Launch the official webpage for Fbdownloader > Copy the link to the story and paste it into the box > Select the Go button.
Download Facebook Stories on Mobile
Let’s take a look at two of the most useful extensions for downloading stories from Facebook on mobile:
If you are using Facebook from your mobile device and would like to save and download a story from the platform, the following is one method that can be utilized to accomplish this task:
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your device, then search for the app “Save Story for Facebook Stories” and install it.
- Launch Facebook and go to your profile.
- Find the story that you wish to download and click on it, and at the bottom 2 dots will appear select Download.
Install the Facebook Story Saver app by going to the Google Play Store on your mobile device and following the on-screen instructions.
- Tap the three dots that are located in the upper right corner of the Facebook story after you have navigated there.
- Select Copy link address from the list of available alternatives.
- To save the video from your Facebook story, paste the link that you copied into the app.
Please note, that the application can have its default window opened in the Google Play store by selecting the open option.
All in One Facebook Story Downloader
You Can Download Facebook stories on any platform with the help of a Friendly social browser app.
Follow Below Method:
- Download Friendly Social Browser on your device.
- Find the video on Facebook Story that you wish to save, then select Download from the menu that appears.