How to Find a Reel you saw on Facebook
Are you unable to find facebook reels that you saw recently, don’t worry here I am going to explain how to find reels on Facebook? There are basically two methods to find reels. In addition to that you will learn:
- How to Find saved Facebook Reels
- Why I can’t see Facebook Reels
- How to find Facebook Reels That I Liked
- How to find specific Facebook Reels
Since the launch of Facebook Reels, there has been an increase in the number of people interested in watching them.
What are Facebook Reels?
Facebook Reels are in their most basic form, short content videos that feature music and audio along with other effects, in other words, they are copy cat of TikTok.
Facebook made the decision to make Reels available to the public in order to expand its reach beyond users’ immediate friend groups and provide users with the ability to search for Reels according to the content that most interests them.
The Reels can either be recorded as individual clips or all at once as a single video upload from the gallery on your phone.
On Top of that, users have the ability to “remix” the videos of other users and upload clips with a maximum length of sixty seconds.
You can only access Facebook Reels using the official Facebook mobile app, which is compatible with both iOS and Android.
Additionally, the audience setting for Facebook Reels is always set to public, but you have the option to change this setting for each individual reel.
Why I Don’t See Facebook Reels Option?
If you don’t see the Facebook reels option, apply the following solutions, and it will work.
- Go to play store on Facebook or App store and search Facebook.
- If it says Update then immediately update. and you should be able to see reels.
- Or try clearing your Facebook cache by going to settings>Apps>Facebook>Storage>Tap Clear Cache.
- Still can’t See? then follow this step-by-step guide.
A guide to Search Facebook Reels that you have watched or Liked
If you are still unfamiliar with Facebook Reels and where they can be found, the answer is that they can be found in locations such as the News Feed on Facebook.
On the other hand, Meta has announced that as of 2022, users will have the ability to publish their Reels in more locations, such as the Stories tab and the Watch tab of the platform.
When a user selects a Reel to watch, they are taken to a feed where they may swipe up to see the next post in the series. This happens when the user clicks on a Reel.
In any case, it is essential to be aware that the only way you will be able to locate a specific reel that you saw on Facebook is if you had already saved or liked that specific reel in the first place.
Following are the method to find the reels on Facebook.
In order to locate a Facebook Reel that you have saved:
Check that you are using the most up-to-date version of the Facebook app. If not then you will not see the reels option and you should follow instructions to enable reels as shown above.
Launch Facebook on the mobile device you’re using.
- Navigate to the menu tab on Facebook.
- After then, navigate to the Reels.
- Next, select your image profile by clicking on it on Facebook (top-right corner).
- Facebook Reel choices
- Select the Saved Reels option from the menu (to see all your saved Facebook Reels).
- Facebook album of saved Reels.
Above Steps in Pictures: How to Find Saved Facebook Reels
Another approach to view Facebook Reels that have been saved:
- Launch the Facebook app and Tap on Menu Bars.
- This time, Select the Save Icon.
- Click the See All button.
- Then the All from the top right list.
- Tap on the Reels option after selecting it from the menu.
Above Steps in Pictures:
This page will display, in reverse chronological order, all of the reels that you have saved on Facebook.
How to Fined Liked Facebook Reel
Launch the app for Facebook.
- Click the tab labeled “Menu.”
- To access the settings, navigate to Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Tap on the Activity Log when you reach it by scrolling down until you find it.
- Log of Facebook Activity – Facebook
- While scrolling down, tap the icon with the down arrow next to the word “Interactions.”
- An icon representing interactions on Facebook
- Click on the “Likes” and “reactions” buttons.
- Facebook’s Likes and Reactions (Likes and Reactions)
Tap the three dots to discover which reels you’ve liked on Facebook; this is where you’ll find a list of all of the posts and reels on Facebook to which you’ve responded by liking or reacting.
Above Steps in Pictures:
What are some ways to search for a specific Facebook Reel?
You might also be interested in learning how to search for and locate a Facebook Reel pertaining to a particular subject; whether you are interested in creating a Reel for marketing purposes, or you simply want to see what other Reels there are out there pertaining to a particular subject.
The following are the easy steps that need to be taken:
Launch Facebook as you normally would.
- Tap the Facebook Reels icon that’s located on the homepage.
- Tap the icon that looks like a search bar in the Reels window, which is located in the top right corner of the window.
- Icon for the search bar on Facebook Reels
- In the box labeled “Search Reels,” write the name of the topic.
- Search Facebook Reels
You can go through all of the reels related to that topic by scrolling through this section.
Find a certain Facebook Reel to watch.
Who is able to Watch your Reels on Facebook?
Facebook Reels are automatically set to be public and can be viewed by anybody who is a member of the social media platform.
However, you have the ability to change the privacy settings so that only friends or only you have access.
Check out our tutorial on how to make use of Instagram Reels if you are interested in learning more about Instagram Reels. On a related subject, if you are interested in learning more about Instagram Reels, you can check out our guide.
Where are my saved reels on Facebook desktop
The procedures listed below will allow you to access any Reels that you have stored on your Instagram account on your Facebook desktop:
- Open Facebook in your preferred web browser and log in to your account.
- Click The hamburger menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down the menu and click on “Settings & Privacy” and then click on “Settings.”
- In the left-hand menu, click on “Videos” (under the “Your Facebook Information” section).
Under the “Videos You’ve Saved” section, you should see an option for “Instagram Saved.” Click on this option to view your saved Instagram Reels.
Please note that in order to see your Instagram saved Reels on Facebook, you need to have your Instagram account connected to your Facebook account. If you have not connected your accounts, you will not see the “Instagram Saved” option in the Videos You’ve Saved section.