How to Fix Instagram Black Screen Issue
Have trouble with Instagram’s black screen? in This post, I will share with you simple methods to resolve this issue.
Let’s start with a Simple solution first to fix Instagram’s black screen.
Why is my Instagram home screen black
The ig black screen issue mostly occurs on outdated apps, so Check your Instagram app versions, if it is not updated then you have to install a new Version.
keep in mind that you should always make sure that you are using the most recent version of the Instagram app as well as the most recent version of the operating system on your phone or tablet.
If you aren’t, you might experience some issues.
Bonus read: how to appear on someone’s Instagram Feed
1. Update Instagram App
- On iPhone, go to the app store and search Instagram. if you see the update button, click it and update it.
- Similarly, on Android go to the Play store and search Instagram, and update it if it says update.
After the update, use your Instagram app and the update should resolve the black screen on Instagram.
If the problem is not resolved then apply the following solution.
2. Restart your phone or tablet
Restart your mobile phone or tablet, If you’re having issues with Instagram, you should always begin by restarting your mobile device, whether it’s a phone or a tablet.
3. Examine the connection to the internet.
If rebooting your device does not fix the black screen, please try using Instagram via Wi-Fi as well as your mobile data connection.
This will allow you to determine whether the issue is caused by a poor mobile data connection or a weak Wi-Fi connection.
If you still see no change in behavior then apply the below solution.
4. Uninstall Instagram App, then reinstall it.
If restarting your smartphone and checking your connection doesn’t fix the problem, you can try removing and reinstalling Instagram to see if it helps.
- Go to the Settings menu on your mobile device, and then select the Apps option.
- Tap Instagram.
- Tap the Uninstall button.
- Visit the Google Play Store, reinstall Instagram, and then log in using the same username and password you used previously.
- Tap and hold the Instagram app icon located on the Home screen until the icon begins to shake.
- Simply deleting the app requires you to tap X icon.
- Visit the App Store, then reinstall Instagram, and after that, enter your login and password to continue.
5. Clear your Instagram App Cache
The problem with the black screen can be fixed by clearing the cache data, which gets rid of all the temporary files or old corrupt files and makes it easier for the App to load.
- On Android: Go to Settings > Apps > Instagram > Storage > Clear Cache.
iPhone doesn’t offer a clear cache so you will have to do it through the following method, but keep your user and password with you.
- On iPhone: Settings>General>iPhone Storage>Instragram>Offload App>Reinstall App
6. Report the Black Screen Issue to Instagram
It’s possible that the settings that you or someone else configured are causing something to not load correctly. You could try doing a search in the Help Centre for the problem that you are having. It’s possible that you’re having problems because a certain function isn’t readily accessible to everyone just yet.
If you tried everything and nothing has solved this screen issue report this to Instagram through your App
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Help, then tap Report a problem.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Submit the black screen unresolved report.
Find out the green circle stories meaning on Instagram