How to Fix Profile View History Not Showing on TikTok
Are your TikTok profile views not showing? Basically, TikTok offers you an option that you have to enable first If you want to keep the track of TikTok accounts which have seen your profile.
You can easily enable the TikTok view history option through your settings, which I am going to show you below.
Please note that profile views from the past 30 days are only displayed if the user has enabled this setting and if the account has viewed your profile within that time.
Also, If the other user has this option enabled, they will be able to see that you have visited their profile page.
To use this function, you must be at least 16 years old and have less than 5,000 followers.
How to Turn on Profile Views on TikTok
In the privacy settings or on the Profile views page, you can enable or disable the tracking of who has viewed your profile. Turning off profile view history means you will not be able to see who has visited your profile, and others would not be able to see that you’ve viewed theirs too.
To enable TikTok history from Setting, follow the below method:
- Open the app and select the Profile icon from the bottom right.
- To access the settings, tap the three-lined menu in the upper right.
- Select the Privacy and Security menu in the Settings menu.
- Fourth, go to Settings, then Profile Views.
- Tap the toggle symbol next to Profile view history and turn it on.
Bonus read: how to get somone banned on TikTok
To enable TikTok Profile View History from your profile views screen follow the below method:
From the Profile Views page, you can toggle the viewing on/off by selecting the appropriate button.
- Go to the Inbox menu at the bottom of the TikTok app.
- Click the notification that someone has viewed your profile
- Find the gear icon in the upper right corner of your Profile views page and click it.
- To activate or deactivate the log of your profile’s page views, tap the corresponding button.
TikTok: How to Restore Your View History
If you’re having trouble viewing your profile view history on TikTok, you may either get in touch with TikTok or start again with a new account.
To get in touch with TikTok, you can either use the app itself or the online feedback form.
Here is the path to lodge a complaint: Go to your profile > Menu > Settings and privacy > Report a problem.
You must ask TikTok to modify your date of birth if you accidentally entered a date of birth that puts you below the age of 16.
However, if the profile view history option is still hidden after you’ve changed your age setting to 16 or above, you’ll need to contact TikTok to have this resolved.
Alternative Solution: To Enable TikTok Viewing History
Most issues seen within an app can be resolved by clearing the cache data.
For Android: Here’s how to delete all of the temporary files stored on your Android device.
- Go to Settings > Apps (on some phones, you will see the app list under Manage Apps).
- Select TikTok from the list Then Tap Storage and then clear cache.
- To manage your iPhone’s storage space for TikTok, go to the Settings app, then General, and finally Storage.
- Move on to the App Offload button.
- Tap it again to verify your selection.
- When you’re done, select the Reinstall button.
Restart your mobile, and you should be able to view the History option.
Why can’t I turn on Profile views on TikTok
Normally the above steps will easily enable you to view profile views, however, if you can not see views after enabling the option it could be because of that you must be at least 16 years old, or you have mistakenly entered the incorrect age. The best thing is to report this to TikTok which have mentioned above.
What is the Profile view history on TikTok
The feature allows users to view who has visted their profile in the last 30 days using the profile views function.
You only need to enable the feature for it to let you know who has viewed your TikTok.
How Does Profile views on TikTok work
It’s easy; the Profile Views function offers you a list of every user that visited your profile within a 30-day window. Each user’s access to this list is restricted and personal.
To put it more simply, only you can see who has visited your profile.
Why don’t I have the profile view on TikTok
If you are unable to view TikTok profile views it could be because you have not switched on the view history option, your age is under 16, or you are running an outdated TikTok app, Alternatively, you can report this to TikTok.
The solution to the problem of Tiktok’s profile view history disappearing can be resolved by applying the above methods, We hope this post was helpful in resolving the issue where your profile view was not functioning or appearing.