How to Remove Open to Work on LinkedIn Profile
In this post, I will share with you how to remove open to work on your Linked profile.
Follow the below steps on a desktop computer to remove open to work on Linkedin:
- Visit LinkedIn.com, and from the homepage, select the “Me” tab located in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the “View Profile” option.
- Alternately, your profile can be accessed by clicking on the photo of you that is located in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Simply clicking on your profile image will cause a pop-up window to be shown.
- In the drop-down menu at the bottom, select ‘Frames.’
- You’ll be able to see that the frame for your profile photo is currently set to read #OpentoWork. After choosing the Original frame, click the “Apply” button.
- You will be prompted by a pop-up window to decide whether you want to remove the ‘Open to Work’ section from your profile or whether you want to share it with ‘Recruiters only’ rather than ‘All LinkedIn Members.’
If you select the option to delete the ‘Open to Work‘ section from your profile, it will be completely removed throughout your entire LinkedIn network. Your LinkedIn connections won’t be able to see the ‘Open to Work‘ option if you want to just share it with recruiters by selecting the option to Share it with Recruiters Only. In this case, it will only show to recruiters.
Choose the option that corresponds with your desired course of action: either Remove ‘Open to Work’ from your profile or Share ‘Open to Work’ with recruiters alone, and then save all those things.
How to remove “Open to Work” on LinkedIn from Mobile
If you have it set such that only recruiters can see that you are “Open to Work,” then there will be no OpentoWork frame applied to your profile photo.
So, the ‘Open to Work‘ area will be placed at the top part of your profile. This section will describe your career interests, as well as the type of job, workplace, and location you are looking for.
To delete the option from your LinkedIn profile that says you are “Open to Work” do the following:
- Visit your profile on LinkedIn using a desktop computer or a mobile device.
- Click on the “pencil icon” that is located in the top-right corner of the “Open to Work” section beneath the headline of your profile.
- Tap on the “Delete from profile” option that appears.
- You will see a notification in a pop-up window informing you that you will no longer be sharing the information that you are available to work. Tap or click on the “Delete” button.
You have learned how to remove Open to work on your Linkedin profile.