How to reply to a comment with a video on TikTok on someone else
In This post, I will share with you how to reply with a video comment on TikTok Post, this reply can be on someone else’s video or your own.
If have you seen videos linked in the comment section of a Tik Tok and wondered how to post one yourself, well it is not that difficult.
Method on: How to reply to a comment with a video on TikTok on someone else
Here is the step by step method:
- First, open the video you’d like to post a video comment on.
- Tap the comment icon on the video.
- Find and tap the comment you want to reply to.
- Click the Reply text, and it will open up a video-making screen.
Now click at the bottom, tap record or upload your video from the roll, Click Right Arrow, and then Press Post.
This is how you will be able to post, at the moment you can reply to comments with a video, but you are unlikely to post a video comment under a video on TikTok. Though, you never know when TikTok can change its policy.
Please, keep the video reply un-controversial, meaning that it should not contain any hate speech, as you know your content can go against community guidelines.
What Is the Purpose Of a Video Reply to Comment on TikTok?
Video comments on TikTok are an awesome way to answer questions, give a more lengthy response, and provide additional information or even to link to another part of a storytime or other lengthy video that needs to be split into multiple parts to post.
How to reply to someone’s comment on tiktok with a video
To Reply someone’s comment on TikTok follow below method:
- Open the TikTok app and find the video you want to reply to.
- Scroll down to the comments section and find the comment you want to reply to.
- Tap and hold on the comment until a pop-up menu appears.
- Select “Reply” from the pop-up menu.
- Tap the camera icon to the right of the text box to start recording your video reply.
- Record your video and edit it as desired.
- Tap the “Checkmark” button to save your video reply.
- Add any text or effects you want to your video reply and tap the “Post” button to post it as a comment reply.
Why can’t i reply with a video on tiktok
It is actually not enabled, you can only reply to comments with a video if the original video’s creator has enabled the feature.
If you do not see the camera icon next to the text box when you try to reply to a comment, it means that the creator has disabled video replies.