How To See Recently Viewed Pins On Pinterest
In this post, you are going to learn how to see recently viewed Pins on Pinterest on computer and mobile.
Most of the users have at some point looked for something on Pinterest, whether it was a recipe, information for a school project, or inspiration for the ideal present to give to a friend’s upcoming wedding, but you can’t find it anymore.
Also, You have attempted to re-enter the same search query into the search field on Pinterest, but the results that were previously displayed have changed.
In this article, I will walk you through the steps necessary to access the pins that you have most recently visited on both the Pinterest website and the Pinterest mobile app.
How to View Pins That Have Been Recently Viewed on Pinterest on PC
- Click the arrow Next to your profile on the Pinterest website, and then select “Tune your home feed” from the drop-down menu that appears. This will bring up a list of recently viewed pins.
2. Now select the “History” tab from the menu.
You can select “Turn off” in order to remove such or similar posts in your Pinterest Feed.
How To See Recently Viewed Pins On Pinterest Mobile App
Following is the method to view recently viewed Pins on Pinterest Mobile App:
- Simply select the profile picture icon.
- Select the “three dots” button.
- Click the “Settings” button.
- Choose the “Home feed tuner” option.
- Select the “History” tab from the menu.
Above Steps in Pictures below to view recent Pinterest pins.
- Select the “three dots” option.
2. Navigate to the “Settings” menu.
You’ll notice that there are two options available to you here: Settings and Edit cover, as well as Copy profile link.
3. Go to the “Home Feed tuner” option.
4. Select the “History” tab from the menu.
Can you view your history on Pinterest?
Yes, you can view your history on Pinterest by going to Profile>Three Dots>Settings>Home Feed Tuner>History Tab
Pinterest is a great resource of inventive concepts, how-to guides, and suggestions for gaining style inspiration.
It has over 500 million active users who use the platform each month to share pins and create boards that serve as a key source of inspiration for others.
The app’s features allow users to bookmark their most frequently used pins, making them easy to access anytime it’s necessary.
When it comes down to it, browsing through the history of your browser on Pinterest can make it difficult to locate the pin that you’ve seen in the most recent time.
Fortunately, if you follow the above simple instructions, you will be able to view all of the Pins that you have lately visited on Pinterest.