Logging Into Facebook From an embedded Browser is Disabled.
When using FB on a browser you see a message saying, “For the safety of your account, signing in to Facebook via an embedded browser is not permitted”. To proceed, please ensure that you have installed and are logged into the Facebook app on your smartphone, and then try again.
Basically, it is telling you what to do with no detailed solution.
Why does it say ” Signing in to Facebook via an embedded browser is not permitted”
Because of security using Facebook to sign in to a game or app, this notice appears, games like PUBG, Free Fire, CODM, and many others are impacted, additionally, using Facebook to log in to some apps might not be possible.
In this post, I will share the solution to this problem.
How do I get rid of the error message that says “logging into Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled“?
1. Enable logging into Facebook from an embedded browser
Login to your Facebook and go to settings, and turn on “Links open externally” Doing so will allow you to log into Facebook from an embedded browser.
Basically, If the app or game tries to attempt to steal your info by using the browser that is incorporated within it, it will not be successful.
When the app was opened, the application would use the system’s default browser. Follow the below steps.
- Launch Facebook and log in to your account.
- To access the menu, click.
- Select the Settings and Privacy option from the menu.
- Choose Settings
- Select Media from the drop-down menu located under Preferences.
- Check the option “Links Open externally”.
The error should be fixed now.
Bonus read: learn to download FB stories
2. Set a Default Browser to Use
You can fix this problem by switching your preferred browser to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Find out how it’s done by reading the following:
- Launch the app labeled “Settings” on your Android device.
- Simply select the General tab here.
- Go to the menu labeled “Apps.”
- Choose Default Apps from the drop-down menu, or Manage Apps, depending on your preference.
- Select Browser from the list of available alternatives.
- Choose either Chrome or Firefox to be your computer’s default web browser.
- Return to the page for configuring the Default App.
Choose Opening links in applications from the available drop-down menu options, and then slide the toggle to activate the Open Links in applications option.
If you do not already have Chrome or Firefox installed on your mobile device, you should do so before continuing to use FB.
3. Access Facebook using the website version.
Launch the internet browser on your mobile device and enter m.facebook.com into the address bar. Login to FB. Also, bookmark it.
4. Disconnect your profile from Facebook and sign in with your Gmail account.
This is another strategy:
- Launch the account settings app on your mobile device.
- Locate the section dealing with account management.
- To disconnect from Facebook, select the corresponding item in the menu.
- Instead, link your account with Google.
- If you link your Google account to the profile, the data should automatically be transferred.
Logging in to Facebook using a Google account.
5. Download the full version of Facebook
Facebook Lite is wonderful, but there is a possibility that it can cause problems whenever you try to log in. In addition, it does not employ the same technique of logging in that the primary Facebook app does.
There is a possibility that some game or app data will not load correctly.
Try to log in using the main Facebook app after you’ve downloaded it. It’s possible that the problem will be solved.
6. Report this issue to Facebook
You can run into a lot of problems as a result of the regulations that Facebook has put in place.
Getting in touch with FB is the best option if you want to discover a solution to your problem quickly and effortlessly.
What is an Embedded browser?
An embedded browser runs in an embedded system and is either integrated into another application or created specifically for that purpose. The application that controls the embedded browser does not offer all of the standard features of browsers that run on desktops.
The error message that users are currently receiving reads, “For your account security, logging in to Facebook via an embedded browser is disabled can be resolved by the above steps, especially by Checking the option “Links Open externally” via the FB app.
Download the Facebook app to your smartphone, sign in, and try again to continue.
Also learn: how to back up your Facebook account.